- 1 1/4 cup polenta
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 2/3 cup creamed corn
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400º. Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl; mix together the polenta, rice flour, baking powder, salt and chili powder.
- Add the creamed corn, melted butter, honey and egg. Whisk together just until blended.
- Divide batter between 12 muffin cups; I like to use a 2 inch scoop for this.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. While baking, mix together honey and butter for glaze and set aside.
- When the muffins come out of the oven brush the tops with honey-butter glaze; using the entire glaze; dividing evenly between the muffins. Remove to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve while warm or room temperature.
Share this Recipe