- 1/2 cup McClelland’s Artisan Organic Butter room temperature
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley minced
- 2 TBSP fresh basil minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 lemon zested
- 3 cloves fresh garlic sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups fresh green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb prawns peeled, cleaned, and patted dry
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- 9 oz fresh fettuccine
- sea salt to taste
- In a small bowl, blend together fresh herbs, lemon zest and butter. Put this mixture into a large frying pan over medium heat; melt butter. Add the halved cherry tomatoes, cut green beans and sliced garlic; simmer over medium heat just until the tomatoes start to break down. This should take about 3 minutes.
- While your sauce is simmering, bring 7 cups of salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Once the cherry tomatoes have broken down; add the prawns and vermouth to this mixture and stir and cook just until the prawns are cooked through (they will have lost all of their gray color and turned pink). Right after you add the prawns to the frying pan, add the fresh fettuccine to the pot of boiling water. Pasta and prawns should both be ready in 3 minutes.
- Drain the fettuccine and put in a large serving bowl. Pour the prawn mixture on top of the pasta.
Share this Recipe