- 4 oz. cream cheese I prefer Challenge brand
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 oz. sliced turkey, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups turkey stuffing/dressing
- 1/2 cup butter I prefer Challenge brand
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 12 small dinner rolls
- Grease a 9” x 13”x 2” baking pan. Beat cream cheese until smooth, and then stir in cranberry sauce until blended. Set aside.
- Slice buns in half horizontally; place bottom halves into greased pan bottom side down. Spread cranberry cream cheese mixture evenly over rolls. Top each with a piece of sliced turkey. Top turkey with a heaping TBSP. of stuffing/dressing. Place top half of rolls, top side up, covering each bottom.
- Melt butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Stir in Worcestershire and parmesan. Evenly pour this mixture over the top of filled dinner rolls. Cover the pan tightly with foil. At this point you can wait 30 minutes to bake or you may keep the covered pan in the refrigerator overnight. If refrigerating overnight, bring to room temperature before baking.
- Preheat oven to 325’. Bake covered for 20-30 minutes; until heated through. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes to brown the tops a bit.
- Don’t blink…won’t take long for them to disappear 😉
Share this Recipe
This turkey stuffing and cranberry slider looks as good as the ham and swiss cheese slider! A great way to combine leftivers to make great szndwich creations.