- 3 TBSP pesto
- 2 cups petite diced apples
- 4 oz. cream cheese I prefer Challenge brand
- 2 oz. smoked cheddar cheese I prefer Spring Hill Jersey brand
- 1 TBSP butter, room temperature I prefer Challenge Brand
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 30 mini Phyllo pastry shells, prebaked
- In a small mixing bowl mix together diced apples and fresh pesto until apples are evely coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a small mixing bowl; beat cream cheese until smooth. Add shredded cheddar, butter, lemon juice and smoked paprika and beat for 1 minute. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Remove shells from the freezer. Preheat oven to 350'. When oven is heated; place shells on a baking sheet and fill each one with 1 tsp. of the cheese mixture. Bake for three minutes; or until warmed through and puffed. Remove from oven and spoon 1 TBSP. of the pesto apples on top of each tart.
Share this Recipe