- 3 lbs ground lamb
- 6 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 cups Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 TBSP fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP horseradish
- Heat gas grill to 500º. Divide meat into ½ lb. portions, forming into a ball. Flatten each ball into a ¾ inch thick patty. Make a small indentation in the middle of each patty about ½ inch in diameter. Sprinkle each side of burger patties evenly with ½ tsp of seasoning.
- Cook patties on heated grill, with lid shut, for 5 minutes on each side. Note: Only flip once and never press down on the top of your burger to check for doneness… you will lose all the juices.
- Remove burgers from grill and cover with foil. Grill buns until heated and browned; this step is very important; it adds texture and will help prevent your burger from becoming soggy. Once buns are nicely toasted, remove from heat and spread 1 TBSP of Secret Sauce on each side. Add grilled lamb burger and serve immediately.
Secret Sauce aka Parmesan-Oregano Aioli
- Mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, oregano, Dijon and horseradish in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. You will have extra sauce to serve on the side.
Share this Recipe