- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 10 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups sliced/whole almonds
- 2 1/2 cups dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place brown sugar and water in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave. Remove from microwave, using potholders, and stir in the vanilla.
- Spread oats in an 18” x 12½” x 2½“ roasting pan. Spread sliced almonds on top of oats.
- Slowly pour warm brown sugar mixture evenly over oats and nuts. Mix well with a spatula, coating oats evenly with mixture.
- Bake at 325º for one hour or until desired doneness; stirring every 15 minutes. (I like mine more on the crunchy side).
- Remove from oven and cool. Stir in dried blueberries. Store in an airtight container.
Share this Recipe