- 12 oz. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Swerve, granular sugar replacement
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 3 TBSP. olive oil divided
- 2 lbs. zucchini sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 cups pizza sauce see above recipe
- Sauté mushrooms and onion in 2 TBSP. olive oil; cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375’. Spread 1/3 of the sauce into a greased 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Place one layer of sliced zucchini over sauce. Top with 1/3 more sauce, then sautéed mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella and top with another layer zucchini, then last of sauce and cheese. Drizzle with 1 TBSP. olive oil.
Share this Recipe