- 2 cups white wine vinegar divided
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 2 cans tomato paste 6 oz each
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 7 oz pickled cocktail onions undrained
- 4 oz sliced pimentos undrained
- 8 oz pimento stuffed green olives undrained
- 1 pint dill pickles drained and thinly sliced
- 12 oz Albacore tuna drained
- 6 oz small black olives drained
- 1 head cauliflower small
- 1 cup baby carrots thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan, stir until combined: 1 cup vinegar, olive oil, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Breakdown cauliflower into small flowerettes and put into a large pot with sliced carrots. Cover with 4 cups water and add remaining 1 cup vinegar. Bring to a boil and cook just until al dente, 3-5 minutes. Immediately drain into strainer and let cool.
- In a large glass bowl mix together undrained onions, pimentos and green olives. Add tomato sauce, dill pickles, tuna, black olives and cooked cauliflower and carrots.
- Let chill overnight.
Serve with crackers or cocktail forks.
Share this Recipe