- 2 cups fresh basil packed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin (EVOO)
- 8 cups Gravenstein apples washed and diced (peel on)
- Process basil and garlic in food processor until chopped. Add nuts and pulse until finely ground. Add parmesan cheese and salt.
- With motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- Toss pesto with diced apples.
- Serve, or chill and serve later. This salad will keep 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Share this Recipe