- 1 quart cold pressed apple juice
- 2 TBSP. mulling spice I use Sonoma Spice Queen-Holiday Cheer Mulling Mix
- 10 ounces brandy I prefer Korbel
- caramel sauce for glass rims
- shredded coconut for glass rims
- ice for shaking
- Pour apple juice into a large saucepan, add mulling spice; gently heat for 1 hour. Strain apple juice into a pitcher and chill.
- Dip martini glass rims into caramel sauce, and then into shredded coconut. Set aside until serving.
- Add 1/2 cup ice to martini shaker; add 3 oz. spiced cider and 1 oz. brandy. Shake well. Carefully pour into coconut rimmed glass.
- Let the party begin...remember to sip...this one is sooooo smooth!!
Share this Recipe